How to Explore the World: Lesson 5

Choose one of the following qualities (or another of your choosing) and be mindful of it for a day: kindness; honesty; generosity; love; patience; empathy. Observe how it positively affects you, and your relationship with others.

My chosen quality of the day is kindness, as this is one of my resolutions. I am fascinated by the way my world changes from the inside when I try to be kind. Even if it appears to go unnoticed by those around me, the quality itself reflects within me and gives me a sense of peaceful satisfaction: perhaps this is merely an egoistic sense of self-righteousness, but even so, of course it is better to be kind than not.

Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Hi Steve,

    Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. Interesting that you mention self-examination in your blog, as I have a post in mind for that thought.

    Kind regards,

    TMS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment