The peripatetic snail

In a couple of days' time I will resume my unexpected travels. I'm flying to Bangkok on Wednesday - via a change of plane in Oslo, of all places - and will travel overland to Cambodia before making my way overland from Thailand to Singapore, through Malaysia, before flying to the South Island of New Zealand and heading north, and eventually returning to Ireland after Easter. The sun has been shining for me every day throughout my travels in France, Spain and the UK over the last few weeks, and I see this as helpful training for when I land in the heat and bustle of a city running on 37 degree heat. I don't foresee any running until I arrive in New Zealand amid kinder climes (post-marathon update: I played badminton on Saturday and my legs remained intact!) although I'll be blogging about my adventures along the way.

Comments